Now in Delayed Release Capsules and 80,000iu Serrapeptase Per Serving!
BlockBuster® is, by any measure, the best and most powerful enzyme formula available, BUT we don’t stand still where your health is concerned. We decided to make it even more powerful. BlockBuster® is used by those who want the greatest help (see testimony below) with their health. Our research showed that even though BlockBuster® is superb, we could improve it even further and so we made the following changes.
Dosage: Take 2-4 Capsules up to 4 times a day on an empty stomach, ideally 1 hour before a meal.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Serving Per Container: 60 (120 caps per bottle)
Amount Per Serving Information
Amount per serving
|Acerola 17.5%||50 mg|
|amla 45% Tannins||50 mg|
|Olive Leaf Citrus Blend Citrolive™||225 mg|
|Trace Mineral Complex (Coral Calcium)||100 mg|
|Lactospore Probiotics 15 million||25 mg|
|Protease S||5 mg|
|Grapeseed Extract 25%||100 mg|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Rice bran, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose enteric coated Serrapeptase,Cellulose and Water (vegetable capsule).
Contains Nattokinase extracted from Soy.
- SerraPeptase - We have doubled the SerraPeptase content per dose to 80,000IU to give a greater anti-inflammatory effect while clearing inflamed dead tissue.
- Grapeseed Extract - which has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation.
- Pycnogenol® - We then decided add one of the most powerful supplements with a history of well-documented research Pycnogenol® The antioxidant Pycnogenol is known to help lower blood pressure. It is made from the bark of a white pine and contains powerful antioxidants useful for the strengthening of blood capillaries. Research confirms that Pycnogenol® is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E in its antioxidant properties and 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C. Pycnogenol® in particular has been found to be exceptionally useful for fighting against capillary fragility and varicose veins, diabetic retinopathy, swollen legs and other inflammatory conditions in veins and capillaries.
- Vitamin K2 - (as menaquinone-7), studies done at:(University of Maastricht, The Netherlands) have shown this helps clear blockages in the arteries and prevent bone degeneration (if purchased seperately this alone would cost £19 approx.
- Policosanol - Lastly, we sought something, which also had good research, to provide healthy cholesterol levels. We found Policosanol which Lowers Cholesterol in the body. Policosanol reduces cholesterol levels, by a complex mechanism (we need not go into, so be grateful for that). It reduces your total cholesterol mainly by reducing your LDL-cholesterol ("bad cholesterol"), which is the dominant kind in your bloodstream. At the same time, however - and this is really neat - it increases your HDL-cholesterol ("good cholesterol"), which exists in smaller amounts. It also reduces your triglycerides, which is the technical term for fats. (Together, triglycerides and fatty substances such as cholesterol are called lipids.)
Pycnogenol® has been studied and tested in Europe for over thirty years and has been found help protection from over 80 different diseases, including heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and many more. It is absorbed into the body rapidly (usually within 20 minutes). Pycnogenol is an unmatched antioxidant. It picks up free radicals which can damage the molecular structure of human tissue. Studies have indicated that Pycnogenol® has been successfully used for a decade for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders in both children and adults.
* Studies show that taking this antioxidant (Pycnogenol) has helped reduce dependence on medication usually taken to help control blood pressure.
* Researchers have found high concentrations of polyphenols have many healthy effects such as lowering cholesterol levels and improving circulation.
After a 12-week treatment study, those who received antioxidants including pycnogenol along with blood pressure medication were better able to keep their blood pressure within normal level with a significantly lower dose. According to researcher Peter Rohdewald, PhD, "they produced less of the substance that constricts the arteries and more of the substances that dilate the arteries."